Left Navigation

Who Can File a Disclosure of Wrongdoing Complaint

​The Disclosure Unit accepts disclosures from current federal employees, former federal employees, and applicants for federal employment (executive branch only). OSC does not have jurisdiction over disclosures filed by:

  • Employees of the U.S. Postal Service and the Postal Regulatory Commission;
  • Contractors
  • Members of the armed forces of the United States (i.e., non-civilian military employees);
  • State employees operating under federal grants;
  • Other employees or federal agencies exempt by federal law; or
  • Congressional or judicial branch employees.